Job Title: Collateral Equipment Program Management Officer
Cruz Associates Pacific LLC (CAP) is looking for qualified candidates for a Collateral Equipment Program Management Officer. The job location is in Guam.
Interested applicants should forward resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com or fax to (671) 479-6365.
Scope: Serves as a Collateral Equipment Program Management Officer, providing support of Military Construction (MILCON) projects for Marine Corps Activity Guam (MCAG).
- Support, assist, and provide coordination of MILCON Program for Marine Corps Activity Guam (MCAG).
- Develop, review, and recommend Collateral Equipment Requirements.
- Coordinate to ensure USMC interests are represented and fulfilled of the following: project prioritization, funding programming, Department of Defense DD1391 development, collateral equipment development and programming with HQMC Facilities (LF), NAVFAC, III MEF units, consultants and others.
- Coordinate with Transportation Management Office (TMO)/Distribution Management Office (DMO), if necessary, in the movement of units/personnel in support of the DPRI Program.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with DOD logistics processes, procedures, and policies as it relates to furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) in support of Military Construction (MILCON) projects is required.
- Familiarity with Collateral Equipment requirements, procurement, and procedures required.
- Familiarity with USMC logistics procedures regarding collateral equipment and FF&E preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (relevant experience in lieu of degree acceptable).
- Possess and maintain a Department of Defense Security Clearance (Secret Level).
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with diverse teams of geographically dispersed professionals required.
- Proficiency with database management and information management tools required.
CAP is a drug-free work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Military family, disability and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires presentation of proof of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. We comply with this law on a nondiscriminatory basis.